Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Five days away...

We are five days away from finding out the sex of our child but the crazy thing is that our surro "M" is going to know in two days, actually less than two days! Her scan is on Thursday morning east coast time and I'm sure I'll be fidgeting in bed thinking about it.  Ugh, the suspense is going to make me lose the last hair on my head (don't laugh)!  But oh what a wonderful Christmas morning it will be.  And unforgettable!

In other news, apparently this little baby is making "M" very hungry at all hours...in fact, I received an email from her this morning at 3 am east coast time saying she literally could not go back to bed without eating something..so off to get a rice crispy treat she went.  Her prediction in the wee hours of the morning is that it was a boy, since he was so darn hungry all the time.  She then went on to say that her boss calls babies in the womb "tiny dictators" -- I thought that was a hoot.  Jason, reminded me of your post about what Adrian thought your ultrasound looked like.  Ha!

OK, off to twiddle our thumbs, tap our fingers and, oh...Christmas shop!...(I'm so behind).

These five days are going to seem like an eternity!  Hmph!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely cannot wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!!

    Here's to the next 5 days going by super duper fast!

    You're gonna post ON Christmas day for us, right? :-) Please?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Christmas present!! Sooo looking forward to your next post and am very jealous that you dont have to keep buying gender neutral baby clothes!! Merry Christmas to you guys xxx

    ReplyDelete