Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spotting...Ugh.

I'm really hoping that this isn't the kind of pregnancy where I'm posting every day for nine months. I woke up early as I have been for the past couple weeks and I had two emails from our surro. She was spotting, not bright red, and no cramping, but she was going to the doctor this morning to see what was up. This happened with her previous pregnancy and she went full term and delivered a beautiful baby girl, so it can be expected. But I want uneventful, people. None of this playing with my emotions stuff. I know this is good prep for parenthood but I think we've done the prep work, send me the baby already. Ok, ok...so she is literally having the ultrasound right now, hopefully in the best cast we'll see a fetal pole and a gestational sac. Think good thoughts for our little one and surro. I'll let you know how it goes.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment